Wednesday 6 January 2016

My first UGG boots

at 14:45
Unless you have lived under a rock for the past 5 years there's no way you haven't heard about the UGG boots trend or so called "UGGs". There are fluffly on the inside, unfashionable on the outside but still were a favorite on every teenage girl's Christmas list from 2010 until now.
What makes them so amazing is how comfortable they actually are.
comfy > stylish (that's what the single girl said!)
 A thing about these shoes that I'm not supportive of is the fact there are only models made from sheep skin and no alternatives for vegetarian/ vegan people. They are also a bit on the pricey side but there are many similar models out there that just lack the label on the back but are still as comfy and that's most important if you ask me!
A few days ago my mom bought me my first pair because she found them on sale, while she was having a shopping strall through the mall and I've been wearing them every day since.
In my country it's freezing right now and the snow is our best friend at the moment but they never fail to keep me warm during my long ride back to school.
There could be a little bit of a problem with them in wet water because they could soak in water but if you generously spray them with a waterproof spray for shoes everything is going to be okay (unless you go swimming with them, haha).
So that was my short kind of shoe update/review. Have a nice day/ night, everyone! I'm going to make myself a giant cup of tea because tea is bae and just sleep because today was a tiring day for me. Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your so lucky! I've never had uggs before but I have had similar ones and they are literally heaven when you put your feet into them! I've read most of your posts and am loving it!

    custardcream2003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry by accident I wrote it twice! Oops! Xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Maria's Beauty Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea